Updated: February 3, 2021
What Types of Personal information We May Collect:
The personal information we collect will vary based on your use of the Site and Services, actions you elect to take, and the personal information you elect to submit to us, including your:
- Personal identification information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Information related to your business, including information regarding assets under management, revenue/production information, technology systems, organizational information, and general business metrics as needed to perform Services;
- Device and connection information, including details regarding your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser, operating system, and screen display;
- Usage details, including button clicks and page visits; and
- Tracking information and related personal information, including browsing patterns, history, referral source, search terms leading you to the Site, to the extent obtainable using cookies, beacons, website analytic services, or similar technologies.
How We Collect Your Personal information:
We may collect your personal information in different ways when you access various parts of the Site or Services, including when:
- You register for an account or newsletter with us;
- You submit personal information through contact forms on our Site or via email or mail;
- You communicate with us by telephone, email, or mail;
- You submit use financial information via secure forms on the Site;
- We perform intake interviews and when you voluntarily provide to us information about your business;
- Your browser sends us information when you visit the Site;
- You provide us with comments or suggestions; and
- Information submitted by or obtainable from your Internet service provider, software, computer, mobile device, or other method of accessing the Site (which you may be able to control through the settings of your software and devices) which we collect in our server logs.
How We Process and Use Your Personal information:
We process and use your personal information primarily to perform Services, provide, maintain, and improve the Site, to distribute newsletters, and for marketing efforts. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process your order for Services and to provide, maintain, and improve Services;
- To offer, operate, monitor, and improve the Site;
- To maintain and secure your account;
- We may process your personal information because it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests;
- To collect, store, and track personal information for statistical purposes to improve Services and to manage our telecommunications networks, when using cookies;
- To send periodic emails or other communications to you and otherwise conduct internal marketing campaigns;
- When we have your specific or, where necessary, explicit consent to do so;
- We may also process your personal information for compliance with our legal obligations, including to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information or otherwise meet our compliance and regulatory obligations, both in the US and the EU, including with respect to any EU Member State where we are providing our Services;
- For fraud prevention; and
- To manage and respond to your requests to us.
With Whom Will We May Share Your Personal information:
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- If we have received your advance permission to do so;
- With our employees and other service providers, if necessary for the development, improvement, and provision of the Site and/or Services;
- With our affiliates in connection with product and service offerings;
- With our partners when we believe that their products and services may be of interest to you and in connection with products and services such partners may provide to you;
- To comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend our rights or property, if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary; and
- With third parties, subject to a reasonable obligation of confidentiality, in connection with any merger, acquisition, asset sale, financing, or other capital transaction involving the sale of all, or substantially all, of our assets.
How We Protect Your Personal information:
The Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining personal information. Multifactor authentication is used on the systems we used to provide the Site and Services. All personal information is accessed by us and our service providers on a “need to know” basis only. Additionally, we regularly audit the security of the Site.
How Long We Retain Your Personal information:
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will retain your personal information until you request that we delete it or otherwise for as long as permitted or required for legal and regulatory purposes. Aggregate information, which is not personal information, is retained indefinitely to improve the functionality of the Site and Services.
Your Personal information Protection Rights and Choices:
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal information. Please note that these rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
You have the right to:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal information that we hold about you;
- To require us to correct the personal information we hold about you if it is incorrect;
- To require us to delete or restrict your personal information in certain circumstances ((e.g., if Fusion is using your personal information on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your personal information be deleted when you withdraw your consent);
- To require us to restrict our data processing activities in certain circumstances;
- Select whether we share your personal information with third parties by or change your selection by emailing us at email@example.com and placing “share” or “do-not-share” in the subject line (please include your full name);
- To object to any of our particular processing activities of your personal information;
- To receive from us the personal information we hold about you, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal information to another data controller;
- Where our processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal information, you can make a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority in the US or EU, as applicable, including the data protection regulator in the EU country where you are located; and
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal information pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim, if you believe your personal information is inaccurate, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, or submit a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (833) 376-3849, Option 1.
You also have choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information:
- You may manage your registration information at any time by visiting and logging into the Site using your account log in information;
- You may opt-out of receiving emails or newsletters and other offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or newsletters; and
- You may be able to configure your browser to reject cookies, but doing so will limit the functionality and negatively impact your experience using the Site.
California Residents Privacy Rights:
Visiting the Site from outside the United States:
Users of the Site from the European Union (“EU”):
If your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in the course of providing the Site to you, we may transfer your personal information outside of the EU, principally to Fusion’s servers in the United States; this means that your personal information will not have the automatic protection of European data protection laws (including the GDPR) which apply in the EU. In these circumstances, in order to ensure that your personal information continues to have adequate protection when it is transferred outside the EU, your personal information will only be transferred on one of the following bases:
- Where the transfer is subject to one or more of the appropriate safeguards for international transfers prescribed by applicable law (for example, standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission);
- A European Commission decision provides that the country or territory to which the transfer is made ensures an adequate level of protection; or
- There exists another situation where the transfer is permitted under applicable law (for example, where we have your explicit consent).
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your personal information when it is transferred outside the EU by contacting us using the details set out below.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. For that reason, Fusion does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under 13 years of age. If Fusion learns that personal information of children under 13 years of age has been collected on or through the Site, Fusion will take the appropriate steps to delete such personal information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has become a registered user of the Site or otherwise has used the booking engine or our Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com to have your child’s transactions terminated and personal information deleted.
Third Party Websites:
Our Contact Information:
2150 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 206
Carlsbad, California 92011
Attention: Privacy Officer
(833) 376-3849, Option 1
We will attend to your questions, concerns, or instructions promptly.